Monday, November 26, 2012

Steps



Good News!

Sully and I were preliminary approved for our adoption!  Now we have to be formally approved then we move on to our home study. 

The formal application is $900.  My God is big and that fee is already covered by some VERY generous people!

Sully and I worked on the formal application tonight. 

My brain hurts. 

As exhausting as it was, it was a neat experience for Sully and me. We learned about each other through it. If anything, God is using this adoption to bring us closer together. We want to make sure we are in sync every step of the way. 

Keep praying for us. This application we just filled out is a lot more involved than the first and may take a few weeks to get a response. Pray for us to have patience. 

Who am I kidding? Sully has that down. Pray for ME to have patience. 

Our home study is the next step and that cost $2,000. Would you ask God to quickly provide that for us?  

If you feel led, you can donate via the button or I can email you our address. 

You can also support us by shopping at Just Love Coffee

We will have some other fundraisers going soon.

Maybe our approval will come soon, maybe not. In the meantime we will blog again.  We can already tell the theme of this journey will be trust. We are excited to get some practice trusting.



No comments:

Post a Comment