Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Keep On Keepin' On- Amazon Raffle AND Young Living Goodies


I was speaking to a friend today who has weathered the ups and downs of the adoption process.
I shared with her that I feel like I am in a revolving door with the process and sometimes I want to give up.

I am exhausted by it all sometimes. Payments and paperwork seem to be never ending.  The lingering wonder about God fulfilling a promise can be taxing.

It just makes me think of Noah. We read that God told him to build an ark and just a few minutes down the page, we see that God did what He said He was going to do.  God told Noah to do it and I imagine that with every piece of wood he lifted, he wondered. I imagine Noah wondered if it would really happen.  During those 120 long years of building the arc, I am sure he felt exhausted and wanted to give up.

He didn't and we won't either.

So we are moving on. Not completely unscathed, but we are moving on. I miss talking to Her. Seriously, we emotionally invested in Her.  Even last night, I had a dream that someone took my heart  out of my body and I didn't have it anymore and felt empty.  But God is faithful.

We are moving on with the additional agency, Lifeline.  We are going to continue to fundraise to help cove our placement fees.  We are going to do an Amazon Raffle!
Just the logo makes me happy! Fun Fact: The smile underneath is to show that they have everything from A to Z!

For $10 and entry you can win a $150 Amazon gift card just in time for Christmas! You can click the donate button on our blog to donate via Paypal.

To add to the fun, if you enter and share the raffle post on Facebook and tag me in it, you will be entered into a drawing to win a bottle of Young Living Thieves Oil.  That stuff is magic for taking care of nasty germies., which is great this time of year!

The raffle will last until next Wednesday at 6pm central time. Multiple entries are totally allowed :)

Thank you for partnering with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment