Friday, January 30, 2015

Time with Her.


She asked if I would like to have lunch and spend time just the two of us.  I agreed and we spent the afternoon together.  I was so nervous.  Once I got there, the nervousness went away.  We talked about life, tv and Her puppy.  We went to lunch and talked through what She can do now to let the child know down the road that She did this out of love.  We talked through the hospital and what names we like for the baby.

I asked Her about the day she heard about us and then she showed us this.


 What a little piece of paper can do is amazing.  This post it note was the catalyst for God connecting our life with Hers.

She looked so beautiful to me. I wanted to stay and talk forever.

Just like "Mary treasured these things up in her heart", I am treasuring these things up in mine.

1 comment: