Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A Tale of Two Goofy Dreams


I have heard of crazy pregnancy dreams but I didn't think it carried over to adoption.

I have had two very goofy dreams.

On Sunday night, I dreamt that I was in jail and I could not figure out why. I was there with my little stepbrother and then they let him go but kept me.

I was upset because I knew that being in jail would not look good on an adoption application so I was trying to figure out why I was there. I was hoping for something minimal like speeding.

Then as part of my punishment, for whatever terrible act I committed,  I had to have dental care without any numbing drugs. I remember praying for God to have me pass out before they drilled.

Then out of nowhere we started having a worship service.

weird.

I learned 2 things from this dream:
-Stay out of trouble
-I better go to the dentist and get that cavity filled

Last night I dreamt that Sully and I were working on something for church and then he came with a baby all swaddled up. I was so excited and started telling everyone about it.  Then I called my friends Scott and Katie to borrow some of their baby stuff. It was 2 am.

We started driving to their house and as we did I realize it really wasn't a real baby it was a plastic doll. I got so excited when I saw the baby, I forgot to make sure it wasn't plastic!

I woke up just before I had to tell everyone.

I learned 1 thing from this dream:
-When are given our baby, make sure it isn't plastic.



2 comments:

  1. Totally made me chuckle at work this morning. Keep blogging. Your baby will one day look back at this and love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I feel like it will help them feel like they were prepared for just like an ultrasound picture or something =)

    ReplyDelete