Thursday, March 10, 2016

One Year.


I can't believe it.  My baby is one. The baby I doubted would come is here and turning more and more into a big girl each day. 
On top of the immeasurable blessing she is, I am pregnant with a baby I REALLY thought would never come. 

Driving to Emily's party, I couldn't help but feel more blessed than I deserve. 
All those tears. All those angry shouts at God. All the while He was just arranging all i have to fit His timing.

The adoption wait can be grueling. It can break your heart.  
These days my heart is broken for a different reason. 
I am broken before a God that would choose to love me so deeply. 
With all my doubt and all my fear, He still gives such good gifts. 

If you are waiting for a child through adoption or pregnancy, don't lose hope. 
It will happen and it will be a blur and the next thing you know you'll be singing Happy Birthday.  


1 comment:

  1. Precious! So happy to have spent some time with your sweet girl the other day...what a doll baby :)

    ReplyDelete